One thing I haven't figured out in SLES 12 systemd system is how to boot into
single user mode (rescue.target)?
On sles 11, I just did a #cp vi vmsg 1 1

Anyone know?

Marcy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.