Greetings Alan,

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017, Alan Altmark wrote:

In case there is any doubt, cmsfs-fuse is included in all commercial distros, fully supported. Lots of folks are using it.

...or frantically trying to figure it out...  :^)

Even so, I want to thank Rick publicly for his contribution to the Linux community. If he hadn't gotten the ball rolling with cmsfs, no telling how long it would have taken.

Jeez, I feel honored just to be mentioned in the post!

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641