>>> On 8/24/2017 at 01:17 PM, Harley Linker <harley.lin...@ensono.com> wrote:

> The deployment guide I refenced is the one I obtained from the SLES 12 SP2
> DVD1 iso file.  I did find the parameter in
> https://www.suse.com/documentation/sles-12/singlehtml/book_sle_deployment/boo
> k_sle_deployment.html#sec.appdendix.parm.general.

Just, FYI...  SUSE does update the documentation we ship on the ISO images, but
we can't/don't regenerate those images when such an update happens.  We do make
the updates to the online documentation, however.  I talked to our
documentation team, and in this particular example, a bug was reported after
the ISO images were created so only the online documentation was fixed.

The information on the ISO images is as current as possible when they're
created.  We include them for people to use in case they don't have an internet
connection to access them online.  But if you want to make sure you have the
latest and greatest, https://www.suse.com/documentation/ is where you want to
look.