Regina, or oorexx, could be reinstated, but not THE. THE has a non-OSS license
for a couple of its source files.
I f
Have been building packages for both of them in OBS (openSUSE Build Service)
for a while now. I just now added SLES12 SP3 to the list of versions I build.
If you go to https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/markkp:/THE/
after a while, you should see packages for SLES12 SP3.

Mark PostMark Pace <pacemainl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> "Mark Pace" <pacemainl...@gmail.com> 12/13/2017 10:42 >>>
These used to be on the SDK.  I can't find them on the SLES12 SP3 SDK.

Have they been removed?  Is there some where I can them?

Thank you

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems