Cross-posted across LINUX, z/VM and zVSE listservs

Dear z/VM, z/VSE, and Linux on IBM z Systems Professionals and Enthusiasts,

Just a reminder that the 2018 VM Workshop is only 5 months away, and this year
the workshop will be heading back to North Carolina Agricultural and Technical
State University in Greensboro, NC for two and a half days packed full of
education and networking.
Mark YOUR Calendars!

If not already done, please mark your calendars for June 28-30th and visit our
website at www.vmworkshop.org<http://www.vmworkshop.org> for more information
and 2018 registration details<http://vmworkshop.org/register.shtml>.  Please
remember to take advantage of our "Early Bird
Special<http://vmworkshop.org/2018fees.shtml>" which ends on April 30th.
Checkout Our Sponsors!

We encourage you to visit our 2018 sponsor's
page<http://vmworkshop.org/2018spon.shtml> to review the growing lists of
companies who help us keep this event affordable. Visit the page often to see
it grow, and if you represent a company that may be interested in becoming a
sponsor, visit our sponsorship page<http://vmworkshop.org/sponinfo.shtml> for
more information.
Propose A Session To Present!

We are looking for presentation submissions for the workshop. Presentations
must be on topics related to z/VM, Z/VSE, and Linux on IBM Z.  For details on
sought after topics and presentation requirements, please visit our Session
Proposal Submissions web page<http://www.vmworkshop.org/2018sesp.shtml>.

For those of you considering a presentation submission, our sponsor ITC has
offered to provide a fully operational zPDT system with three CPs activated for
use by all presenters and educators at the conference.  It will have z/VM and
z/VSE and Linux for z Systems installed and available.  Guesting will be
enabled so that the hosting z/VM can have any number of guests running under
it, with guests assigned to each presenter or educator as required. If you have
questions please see our session proposal
website<http://vmworkshop.org/2018sesp.shtml> for ITC contact info.

Spread The Word!

Please feel free to forward this reminder to your associates and mainframe
friends who might be interested in this affordable educational experience. We
will provide more information periodically as we get closer to the workshop.

We look forward to seeing you in Greensboro on June 28-30!

Marc I. Smith
VM Workshop Communications Committee

[cid:image003.jpg@01D3ABEC.10283B60]

http://wiki.linuxvm.org/