Hi,

We still have a couple sessions that would appreciate your help chairing.
If you are going to SHARE, which is just a few days away, and are going to
one of these sessions, consider stepping up and helping our your fellow
attendees, and the presenters. If you decide to pick one (or both) of
these, please send me a direct email. See you in Sacramento!

ID Session Title Day Start Time Speakers
22043 Making the Business Case for the IBM LinuxONE and Linux on IBM Z
Wed 2018-03-14,
15:15:00 Eduardo C. Oliveira
22714 Advanced Systems Management of LinuxONE and Linux on z Systems using
IBM Wave for z/VM Thu 2018-03-15, 08:30:00 Eduardo C. Oliveira
Romney White
Thanks!

John

"Common sense is not so common."
         * Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)