On Tue, 22 May 2018, Frank M. Ramaekers wrote:

> ....just one more thing:
>
> Initial setup of CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

ClefOS requires no acceptance of a license -- there is a
'firsttime' configuration tool in some of the sources, which
it looks like we missed turning off, along with 'branding' sed
as to distribution name there on our end

You may safely answer yes without future entaglements ;)

I had not see it as I never run a GUI Desktop environment, I
guess

-- Russ herrold