Hi,

Here are Richard's original clients

https://sites.google.com/site/rsmrcina/xymonclients

and here is the development branch I've been trying to maintain

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/zxymon/

Not much enhancements there, though.. the fact of a day contains only 24 hours
has been a severe
limiting factor during my last working years..

Btw, I always compile my Xymon servers - installs and upgrades, nothing special
on zLinux there.
Xymon base OSS product is currently maintained by Japheth Cleaver, afaik. Maybe
discussions about
Xymon deployment methods would be more useful in Xymon's own discussion list:
I think the project needs all the good support it could get..

--
Best regards,
Juha Vuori