I'm wondering if anyone has built a Docker container with a more recent
MongoDB Community Server yet. The current (as I write this) stable MongoDB
release is 4.0.2 (August, 2018), and there's also a 3.6.8 available
(September, 2018). The latest I can find prebuilt "out in the wild" is
3.4.1 from December, 2016 -- and thanks for that.

Timothy Sipples
IT Architect Executive, Industry Solutions, IBM Z & LinuxONE,
Multi-Geography
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com