On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 14:21:49 -0800 Donald Russell <russell....@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 13:24 Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
:>wrote:

:>> On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 12:59:44 -0800 Donald Russell <russell....@gmail.com>
:>> wrote:

:>> :>Thanks for that info. But thatdoesnt get me to goal of issuing my own
:>> :>diag.

:>> I would suggest the goal would have a business case. Just issuing a DIAG
:>> without an end purpose?

:>Uh, yeah. I have that. ItÂ’s just not relevant to the problem at hand.

Might very well be.

You may be trying to use a power saw where a screwdriver will provide the
desired results.

Of course, if you objective is to play with a power saw ....

http://www.dissensoftware.com