On 3/15/19 4:25 PM, Mark Pace wrote:
> This is then end - the lines before this are the panel being displayed.

I think there are a number of lines before then that would be useful,
but given what you're showing, I have to ask if this system is
registered, with either SCC or a local SMT server? The sense I'm getting
is that YaST is asking the registration server what migration products
are available for the currently installed product(s), and is getting a
null answer, possibly because it's not registered:
*2019-03-15 16:23:16 <1> sles003.s390.mainline.com
<http://sles003.s390.mainline.com>(31420) [Ruby]
registration/registration.rb:182 Received possible migrations paths: []*