From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Levy, Alan
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 12:01 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: backup product

*** ATTENTION!  This message originated from outside of Ensono. Treat
hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. ***

The divisions here are migrating away from Netbackup to CommVault.

The only problem is that Netbackup currently does not work with SLES15 and
CommVault is not certified for s390x SLES15 (only for x86).

Does anyone have any recommendations for a product that will backup up our
linux servers (dasd and san) ?

We are also precluded from using VMTAPE and VMBACKUP (from CA).

Thanks.

________________________________

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.marist.edu%2Fhtbin%2Fwlvindex%3FLINUX-390&amp;data=02%7C01%7Charley.linker%40ENSONO.COM%7C8b3b7ab651f94770296f08d761511c56%7Cd483ed84f7bf4078a58ffb250feccf8f%7C0%7C1%7C637084873320314699&amp;sdata=EW4EUfZklAEhZSk5e7OF9WFUH6OXIsdTYDhGHgtIQ1U%3D&amp;reserved=0
© 2019 Ensono, LP. All rights reserved. Ensono is a trademark of Ensono, LP.
The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message
or any copy of it from your computer system.

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390