In perhaps one of the finest examples of “great moments in bad timing” minutes
after asking you to save the date I received notification that the venue is
instituting new policies/procedures to deal with the threat from the spread of
the corona virus. To this end it will not be possible to hold the meeting on
the 27th. Therefore, I’m postponing until things are more amenable to holding
in-person meetings. This may not be until the fall.

Neale

The next Hillgang meeting will be held on Friday 27 March at the Broadcom
office in Herndon Virginia. The full agenda will be available shortly but in
brief:

  *   z/VM Paging Configuration Options – Walter Church, IBM
  *   Three Ms and an H Marriott, MongoDB, Mainframes and a Hybrid Cloud – Kurt
Acker, Marriott [An update now they’re in production and plans for the next
phase]
  *   Watch and Learn: CMS Pipelines – Walter Church, IBM
  *   OpenShift on Z – Elton de Souza, IBM

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390