Reminds me that I was in the middle of a thread, said I'd send more, and
need to close that out.

As for me, I'm online most days. (Using Googoo Meet, as I let Googoo
reap more from the crisis.)
I've been 100% WFH for almost five years now. Recent life changes (most
of you don't want to hear about) result in me being quite isolated. Like
most states in the US, Ohio has shut down "dine in", so I can now *not*
go to Starbucks or other coffee shops, nor even to the local library.
(Nor to the gym, though I don't try to *work* from the gym. Just feeling
cut-off is all.)

If anyone wants to gather, drop me a note directly and I'll give you the
URL to my repeating Meet/Hangouts call.
For that matter, we could establish a community hangout and share the
connect details here on the list.
Some of us remember BITNET RELAY.

How are you, Mike? If you're a social person, this must be driving you
nuts.

-- R; <><

--
-- R; <><