From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Mark Post
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:06 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Loading vmcp on boot

On 6/30/20 12:46 PM, Frank Wolfe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need the modprobe vmcp module to be loaded on boot which it is not
> on SLES11. Can anyone please tell me how to enable this?

Probably the most straightforward way would be to create a script in /etc/rc.d/
to issue a modprobe command for it, and use chkconfig to set it on.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=d3a2d9d0-8fcda555-d3a5fd35-0cc47adca7cc-d6bebdcf2899def6&q=1&e=4634be34-812a-41a1-95a2-b759dca268be&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.marist.edu%2Fhtbin%2Fwlvindex%3FLINUX-390

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390