Apparently, some people are experiencing problems accessing the LVM page on
the SHARE web site. I did expect that anyone trying to view the page would
need to have a valid SHARE id. I can't explain why anyone would get the
unauthorized message. I apologize to those who are having difficulty.

If you want to view the entire technical agenda, you can visit
event.share.org. Once there, you can view the Technical Agenda. You will
find the VM and Linux sessions on March 10 and March 11 respectively.

Rick Barlow
SHARE Linux and VM Program Manager

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390