Hi,

SHARE is just over a week away and we still have a need for Chairs for
eight sessions. If you are going, especially if you are going and planning
to attend one of these sessions or have an opening at one of these time
slots, please consider giving us a hand to chair one or more of these
remaining sessions.

Please respond directly to me if you are able, or have any questions. If
you've indicated to me that you aren't going, apologies for the email..
You're on my list.

Many thanks!
John

ID Session Title Day Start Time Room Speakers
10109 BYOD Lab: Installing Kubernetes and Running Hybrid Applications
Wed 03/06/24
10:30 Salon 16 Arron La (UI Architect) (Broadcom); Machhindra Nale
(Principal Software Architect) (Broadcom)
10339 How to Build a Multi Architecture Environment and Application
Accordingly - There Are Different Options Wed 03/06/24 15:00 Salon16 Wilhelm
Mild (Executive IT Architect)
10344 Is Your Data Really Secure? What’s New on Confidential Computing
Trends on IBM zSystems & LinuxONE Wed 03/06/24 17:30 Salon 22 Hendrik
Brueckner (Mr.) (IBM Germany)
10501 BOF: Where to Implement Applications in VMs on Linux on IBM Z or in
Containers in Red Hat Openshift Wed 03/06/24 17:30 Salon 21 Wilhelm Mild
(Executive IT Architect)
92769 Improving z/VM Manageability and Securability Thu 03/07/24 09:15 Salon
22 Samuel D Cohen (IBM zSystems Consultant/Team Lead)
10341 Data Protection in Linux With IBM Z and LinuxONE Crypto Hardware
Thu 03/07/24
09:15 Salon16 Reinhard Buendgen (Product Owner Security for Linux on Z)
10102 Bridging the Gap: Kubernetes and Mainframe Integration Thu 03/07/24
10:30 Salon 6 Arron La (UI Architect) (Broadcom); AMBILI PALLIMAKKAL
(Engineering Lead, Operational Intelligence) (Broadcom)
10345 Ask Me Anything on Security for Linux and Virtualization Thu 03/07/24
13:15 Salon 22 Hendrik Brueckner (Mr.) (IBM Germany)

"Common sense is not so common."
         * Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390