On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Darran D. Rimron wrote:
> Her in the UK Demon Internet, http://www.demon.net/ distribute it free
> as their default connection method for DOS, unsure if it's the same

Cool, I didn't realise that. It must be a bit modified from the amateur
radio one to be more useful for general Internet access. One problem with
it is IIRC, NOS itself doesn't have a http server or browser, but several
of the derivatives like JNOS do, which you could probably port back.

> KA9Q, if it's [free|share]ware or what, but that may be work
> investigating... I'm failry sure that there's a copy at
> ftp://ftp.demon.net/ for download (I could get exact info. if required)

It wouldn't let me log in.

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :