I'm using 0.0.81 elks and I'm trying to make a ramdisk with the ramdisk
utils. When I enter ramdisk, it says something like usage blablabla, but
when I give options such as suggested by that, it says ramdisk:no such
file or directory. Now I thought this might be a shell problem, so let me
add that I use sash, but ash also gives the problem. What to do?

Groeten,
Dries
p.s. Apart from trying to read the source codes, what can one do to
understand ELKS. I would like to play around with it, since it is less
complicated then the full linux kernel. My background is in mild linux
kernel module programming.