>So I follow the tool chain guide from Chris Rutter , configure the target
>with "armv4b" .
>But the script can't recognize the target name ?Why ?
>How can I modify the target that can fit my need.

No released version of binutils understands big-endian ARM GNU/Linux targets.
It's a pretty simple change to the config scripts to add this, or you can just
remember to always use -EB (put it in your gcc specs file).

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
++        Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++