Daven,

     Have you tried modules?  Just upload the drivers you need
(by ftp or sz) and insmod/rmmod them manually.

Tak-Shing Chan

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Daven Baptist wrote:

> can some one tell me if there is a easy/faster way to
> upload a device driver or file to a running assabet
> board ?
>
> now i add the file to the disk image, then i restart
> the system (+/- 5 min :( ) and i can access the file.
>
> but this takes (tooooo) longe. is there a faster way ?
>
> thanks
>
> Daven
>

> unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
++        Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++