¹éº´±â writes:
> When I tried to see cpuinfo from /proc, It gives me under info.
> Could someone give me a directions ?

1. Compile the kernel up with a frame pointer
2. Re-run it and cause the problem
3. Lookup each number in [< >] up in your System.map
4. Email the information obtained in 2 and 3 to the list.
   _____
  | | | |            http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/            /  /  |
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
++        Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++