On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 05:38:16PM -0700, Jim Fischer wrote:

> I'm in the process of creating an i686 to StrongARM (EBSA-285) cross
> compiler for both gcc and g++.

> [Note: I've tried a number of variations on the 'target' name just
> to see what would happen. The code above shows the output when the
> target name was set to 'arm-ebsa285-linux-gnu', but target names of
> 'arm-linux' and 'arm-ebsa285-linux' produce the same set of error
> messages as shown above. --end note]
>
> Any ideas as to what's causing these errors ?

Jim,

See the notes I just (a few minutes ago) posted to the list.  To
build languages other than C, first build C (you might get errors
in libio; 'make install' anyway), then build and install glibc,
then go back and do a full build of gcc.

miket

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
++        Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++