On 18.09.2015 16:04, Paul Davis wrote:
repost

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 7:37 AM, Paul Davis <p...@linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Fons Adriaensen <f...@linuxaudio.org> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:31:13PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

Indeed. I'm out for 2 weeks on vacation with only intermittent network
access. Back next week. A pull request or a straightforward patch
would make the next step much easier, but i'll deal with it one way or
another.
OK, enjoy the off-line time :-) I'll be doing the same from next friday
until 17 september (Greece, diving).

I'll send you the output of git diff and the modified files, along with
some notes on how things are supposed to work. There are some open
questions that only someone very familiar with the code can resolve.
Please send that diff.

I'd like to see that too.

PS: Please don't top-post ;)