The Guitarix developers proudly present
Guitarix release 0.35.2
Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of plugins[*] and support LADSPA / LV2
plugs as well.
The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and/or remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).
This release mainly fix a build issue in Debian #839354 and ARCH
Beside that, the changes are:
* add stereo cabinet plugin
* fix bypass insert jack port with midi CC
* add menu option to set a midi controller for engine bypass
* add scroll wheel support to status images
* switch to use glib-compile-resources instead gdk-pixbuf-csource to
include images into libgxw.
* Fix Preset switching issue in lv2 amps and cabinet
* disable midi control for un-loaded plugs
* add check if LV2 ports are valid
* fix bug #34
Note that a couple of new additional guitar related plugs in LV2 format
been available on github now. They all work very well in guitarix.
Check them out here:
Please refer to our project page for more information:
Please consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
Linux-audio-dev mailing list