On 6/18/20 9:29 PM, Christopher Arndt wrote:
Am 18.06.20 um 16:09 schrieb rosea.grammostola:
[...] and releasing it at midnight. WTF, really.
Yeah, WTF, really.

As Filipe already pointed out, the time of day of the release is totally
irrelevant and you keep on complaining about it without elaborating why
it is significant.

It was maybe better to keep that for a private e-mail exchange indeed. Let's say, for me personally it's been quite a hijack. But I've you've a hard time imagine what a midnight release could have to do with it, let's keep it that way and lets end that discussion here. :)