Hi Fons,

On 15/04/2024 20:48, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
Hello all,

I'm working on an improved version if zita-at1 which most of you
probably know as the x42-autotune plugin. The update, zita-at2,
will preserve formants while retuning.

To test and develop this I need some clean vocal tracks, in
particular of female singers and also very low (bass) males.

I think I can provide you with some female voice clips from a while ago but they are a bit short.

Any ideal length of the phrases / clips?

For the male voices, how low is 'low'?

In general what do you define as 'clean' (e.g. I'm imagining mono relatively closed mic with relatively little background noise?)

Also I'm imagining one singer (i.e. not choir / multiple people)?

Are song parts with words/lyrics ok or just 'aaahs' or 'ooohs' preferred / relevant?

I might have some of these to send and or quickly produce but might be helpful to know any preferred specs ;-)

Lorenzo