+static int blk_mq_create_mq_map(struct blk_mq_tag_set *set,
+               const struct cpumask *affinity_mask)
 {
+       int queue = -1, cpu = 0;
+
+       set->mq_map = kzalloc_node(sizeof(*set->mq_map) * nr_cpu_ids,
+                       GFP_KERNEL, set->numa_node);
+       if (!set->mq_map)
+               return -ENOMEM;
+
+       if (!affinity_mask)
+               return 0;       /* map all cpus to queue 0 */
+
+       /* If cpus are offline, map them to first hctx */
+       for_each_online_cpu(cpu) {
+               if (cpumask_test_cpu(cpu, affinity_mask))
+                       queue++;
+               if (queue >= 0)
+                       set->mq_map[cpu] = queue;
+       }
+
+       return 0;
 }

I just noticed that the patch adds this unused function due to a rebase
error.  Jens, do you you just want to fix this up while applying or
should I resend?

Killed it off manually, I already applied and pushed it out.

--
Jens Axboe