On 09/22/2016 12:56 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
Ok, I looked into this a bit more, and while I'm still fine with the
patch I think it's only half of what we should do here.  There really
is no point in doing the first non-blocking path in blk_mq_map_request
either as bt_get itself already does the non-blocking pass, and also
runs the queue when scheduling in the later loop as well.  So to get
towards what I had in my tree we also need something like this:

Good point, I'll apply this one as well.

--
Jens Axboe