Damien Le Moal <damien.lem...@wdc.com> writes:

> +     if (!is_power_of_2(zone_blocks)) {
> +             if (sdkp->first_scan)
> +                     sd_printk(KERN_NOTICE, sdkp,
> +                               "Devices with non power of 2 zone "
> +                               "size are not supported\n");
> +             return -ENODEV;
> +     }

Are power of 2 zone sizes required by the standard?  I see why you've
done this, but I wonder if we're artificially limiting the
implementation, and whether there will be valid devices on the market
that simply won't work with Linux because of this.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-block" in