Hi Jens,

this series takes advantage of the the new REQ_OP* scheme to further
clean up the way how we classify bios and requests.

After the series both the bio and request have a field where the
REQ_OP operation is stored in directly without any shiting around,
and the coomon REQ_* flags can be ORed into directly as well.  All
the bio flags are now in the existing bi_flags field, and the many
request-only flags are moved into a new field in struct request,
which is split off cmd_flags.

Last but not least this series ensures that we can encode the
operational direction of a command in it's code.  Currently the
op_is_write, bio_data_dir and rq_data_dir helpers all assume that
everything but a READ is a data out command.  This surprisingly
actually was true until this week, but the new shingled driver
support conflicts with it - it's just that the relevant path
didn't use any of these helpers so that issue wasn't noticed.