On 12/1/2016 9:08 PM, Jens Axboe wrote:
On 12/01/2016 03:27 AM, Ritesh Harjani wrote:
Factor out common code for setting REQ_NOMERGE
flag which is being used out at certain places
and make it a helper instead (req_set_nomerge).

I applied this, but I got rid of the inline. Let the compiler do it's
job, if anything this should be marked out-of-line, since it's not a hot
path.

Beware that your email triggers the gmail spam filter, since it's
failing the authenticity check. You might want to look into that.

Thanks for informing. I will take a look.