Hi Christoph,
Thank you very much for the help!

The file just shows "unmap":

root@decui-u1604:~# cd /sys/class/scsi_disk/2\:0\:0\:0
root@decui-u1604:/sys/class/scsi_disk/2:0:0:0# ls
allow_restart  cache_type      device  manage_start_stop
max_write_same_blocks  protection_mode  provisioning_mode  thin_provisioning
app_tag_own    deferred_probe  FUA     max_medium_access_timeouts  power
          protection_type  subsystem          uevent
root@decui-u1604:/sys/class/scsi_disk/2:0:0:0# cat provisioning_mode
unmap

I'm ready to provide any info you need. :-)

Thanks,
-- Dexuan