Hi,

We have replaced most of start/stop queue via quiesce/unquiesce.
And only the usage in case of handling BLK_STS_RESOURCE is kept.
This patch moves this handling into blk-mq for xen-blkfront and
virtio-blk, then we can avoid to let drivers touch the 'stopped'
state, because allowing driver to do that has caused lots of trouble
for us.

Thanks,
Ming

Ming Lei (6):
  xen-blkfront: quiesce/unquiesce queue instead of start/stop queues
  SCSI: use blk_mq_run_hw_queues() in scsi_kick_queue()
  block: don't call blk_mq_delay_run_hw_queue() in case of
    BLK_STS_RESOURCE
  blk-mq: introduce auto restart
  block: use BLK_MQ_F_AUTO_RESTART on virtio-blk and xen-blkfront
  blk-mq: unexport APIs for start/stop queues

 block/blk-mq.h               |   1 +
 drivers/block/virtio_blk.c   |   8 +--
 drivers/block/xen-blkfront.c |  31 +++--------
 drivers/md/dm-rq.c           |   1 -