On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:24:56AM +0200, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 04:11:18PM +0200, Benjamin Block wrote:
> > +   return 0 == (bc->hdr.flags & BSG_FLAG_Q_AT_TAIL);
>
> return !(bc->hdr.flags & BSG_FLAG_Q_AT_TAIL); and make the function return
> bool? I have to admit, this is the 1st time I have seen the above construct.

Hmm yeah, odd. To be honest, I just copied the expression so that it is
obvious that no behavior changed, but just the place. I'll replace it
with what you suggest.

                                                    Beste Grüße / Best regards,
                                                      - Benjamin Block
--
Linux on z Systems Development         /         IBM Systems & Technology Group
Vorsitz. AufsR.: Martina Koederitz     /        Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp