On Wed, 2017-10-18 at 07:02 +0200, Oleksandr Natalenko wrote:
> I've indeed tested some previous versions of this patchset, but still use
> Ming's solution.
>
> Can it be clarified which one (Bart's or Ming's) is a correct approach?

Hello Oleksandr,

I think this version (v10) has significant advantages over the most recent
patch series posted by Ming Lei to address suspend, resume and SPI domain
validation. So it would be appreciated if you could switch to this series for
testing suspend and resume. A git branch with this patch series is available
at https://github.com/bvanassche/linux/tree/blk-mq-pm-2017-10-18-v10.

Thanks,

Bart.