Hi.

On pátek 9. února 2018 18:29:39 CET Mike Galbraith wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-02-09 at 14:21 +0100, Oleksandr Natalenko wrote:
> > In addition to this I think it should be worth considering CC'ing Greg
> > to pull this fix into 4.15 stable tree.
>
> This isn't one he can cherry-pick, some munging required, in which case
> he usually wants a properly tested backport.
>
>       -Mike

Maybe, this could be a good opportunity to push all the pending BFQ patches
into the stable 4.15 branch? Because IIUC currently BFQ in 4.15 is just
unusable.

Paolo?

---

block, bfq: add requeue-request hook
bfq-iosched: don't call bfqg_and_blkg_put for !CONFIG_BFQ_GROUP_IOSCHED
block, bfq: release oom-queue ref to root group on exit
block, bfq: put async queues for root bfq groups too
block, bfq: limit sectors served with interactive weight raising
block, bfq: limit tags for writes and async I/O
block, bfq: increase threshold to deem I/O as random
block, bfq: remove superfluous check in queue-merging setup
block, bfq: let a queue be merged only shortly after starting I/O
block, bfq: check low_latency flag in bfq_bfqq_save_state()
block, bfq: add missing rq_pos_tree update on rq removal
block, bfq: fix occurrences of request finish method's old name
block, bfq: consider also past I/O in soft real-time detection
block, bfq: remove batches of confusing ifdefs