On Thu, 2018-12-06 at 16:59 -0700, Jens Axboe wrote:
> Just a single followup fix to the corruption fix from yesterday. We have
> an exported interface that does direct dispatch, with DM being the sole
> user of it. Change that to do bypass insert always instead of attempting
> direct dispatch. This fixes a deadlock that can happen on DM.
> Additionally, it gets rid of any exported user of direct dispatch, and
> enables DM to drop any BUSY handling from using the interface.
>
> Please pull!
>

>   git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git tags/for-linus-20181206

Hi Jens,

Which branch does that tag correspond to? Even after having run git fetch
--tags I can't find that tag in your repository. Additionally, the patch on
your for-linus branch is missing the "Cc: stable" and "Reported-by:" tags
that you had promised to add. Did I look at the wrong branch?

Thanks,

Bart.