I recall their being a thread here a number of months back regarding
data-deduplication support for bttfs.

Did anyone end up picking that up and giving a go at it?  Block level
data dedup would be *awesome* in a Linux filesystem.  It does wonders
for storing virtual machines w/ NetApp and WAFL, and even ZFS doesn't
have this feature yet (although I've read discussions on them looking
to add it).

Thanks for everyone's hard work!

Ray

--
Ray Van Dolson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Fingerprint: 175B D779 4BC9 D5FF 5CC9  CE79 BCB4 0703 B51E 9F1A