Hi,

 I don't know how a hard link becomes to a soft link, hard link
across subvolumes should not allowed in btrfs.

 Hard link contains target inode number but not target tree.
So, if we can create such hard link normally, it points to
a file which has same inode number in same subvolume.
 As for this problem, Christian Parpart posted a patch, and
I rebased it.

Regards,
taruisi

--