Hi!

I'm not subscribed to ML, so plz keep me in CC.

I'm running btrfs on my sheevaplug on storage attached via usb. I use
multi-device configuration for testing (use different partitions for
emulate this). I catched kernel oops on hot removing storage (without
umount/etc). First one was one device decide reboot themselves, second
when I manually turned it off and on.

Basically I don't expect correct btrfs working in such situation, but
as I know it designed to work correctly in raid configuration, so, may
be somebody expect better behavior even in such situation.

I attached 2 dmesg outputs(gzipped)

Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau