Hi,

compiling the latest checkout of btrfs-progs-git, I still get the compiler
error Miao Xie reported[0] in March, along with a patch:

  cc1: warnings being treated as errors
  btrfs-list.c: In function 'ino_resolve':
  btrfs-list.c:511: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strndup'
  btrfs-list.c:511: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
  function 'strndup'
  make: *** [btrfs-list.o] Error 1

I'm on Debian/stable (gcc 4.3.2-1.1, glibc-2.7), the patch from Miao Xie
resolved this issue. Is there a reason it's not in git yet?

Thanks,
Christian.

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/88224/
    http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org/msg04610.html