Heyho!

(This is using btrfs from Debian's 2.6.32       2.6.32-3-kirkwood kernel (-9
package; btrfs tools is v0.19-16-g075587c)

A few observations about btrfsck:

a btrfsck run on a 2T volume (4 disks) on a QNAP appliance (512M ram) got
killed by Mr. OOM Killer.  Initially, I was quite surprised.  I'm only
moderately surprised now since it might well be that I forgot to enable
swap.

A btrfsck run (on a remote machine this time, with nbd) showed quite a few
errors like:
root 268 inode 34001 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34002 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34074 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34102 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34103 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34104 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34132 errors 2000
root 268 inode 34133 errors 2000

2nd observation: am I supposed to know what this means?

And 3rd observation: btrfsck apparently doesn't correct this kind of error.
Running btrfsck again still shows the error.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Could this mail be a fake? (Answer: No! - http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)