On Sep 18, 2010, at 6:55 PM, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <r...@karlsbakk.net>
wrote:

> [...]

Stable is a pretty subjective term; many don't even think ext4 is
stable.  I've used it on my personal machine since .30-31-ish without
problems, and on a server w/raid 1 for about a year (btrfs + lxc is
niiice, for VMs) also free of problems.

However, if you've been on the list you know that some do encounter
seemingly catastrophic problems, though the list is helpful in
recovering data.  So, it's really going to depends on your workload
and integrity needs.  I remeber someone recently using it for
continuous build servers successfully