On 12/10/2010 11:34, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:32:07AM +0200, David Brown wrote:
On 11/10/2010 19:06, Chris Ball wrote:
Hi,

    >   Is it possible to turn a 1-disk (partition) btrfs filesystem into
    >   RAID-1?

Not yet, but I'm pretty sure it's on the roadmap.

- Chris.

Is it possible to view the raid levels of data and meta data for an
existing btrfs filesystem?  It's easy to pick them when creating the
system, but I couldn't find any way to view them afterwards.

   "btrfs f df" will show them, except for few kernel releases when the ioctl()
was broken.

I guess it's time to update my System Rescue CD to a version with the btrfs command rather than just btrfsctl etc. Thanks!