Thank you all for your responses to my boot snapshot problem but it
still exists.
.
Hugo, you told me how to mount a snapshot. Thank you, that works but you
didn't tell me how to boot into it.

Anthony, I really hoped that you had provided the answer using grub but
all combinations of your suggestions result in a boot failure with
standard error message of unable to mount root because of of wrong fs
type etc. I assume that with your suggestion I need a standard fstab
entry with default options but it doesn't work even with subvol options.
I am always nervous of messing with the MBR so I want to stick with
grub.

Perhaps this is a fedora problem but I have to say I find it very
strange that they tout btrfs as the future, particularly with respect to
rollbacks but provide no guide to doing this. I assume it is a
combination of grub boot parameters and fstab but nobody seems to know
what to do.

I am not a techo so I just need simple instructions. Is there any other
site, I should be posting this on?

Thanks in anticipation