Hi,

Please disregard that last message, the filesystem did mount after a
period of hanging in state D. Apparently something called an "orphan"
was unlinked:

[  422.323116] btrfs: use compression
[  761.778675] btrfs: unlinked 1 orphans
[  761.841581] SELinux: initialized (dev dm-5, type btrfs), uses xattr

Thanks,

Erik.