On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:17:10 -0500, Chris Mason <chris.ma...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Ben Gamari's message of 2011-02-09 21:52:20 -0500:
> > Is there a timeline for getting btrfsck into some sort of usable form?
>
> Yes, but its still real soon now.  I've been at about 90% done since
> Christmas.  It would have been out last week but I've been chasing a
> debugging a very difficult corruption under load.
>
> I finally found a race in btrfs causing the corruption and now I'm back
> on fsck full time again.

Glad to hear this. Thank you very much for your update. With respect to
the other thread (re: loose eSATA cable). I can keep the array around in
its current form if it would provide a good test case for btrfsck. That
being said, I'm really looking to recover some of the data from this
array if at all possible.

Cheers,

- Ben