On Tuesday 3 May, 2011 14:26:52 Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> Does Debian (or whatever distro you use) support BTRFS "/"?
> If yes, you should ask them.

What do you mean 'does Debian support BTRFS'?  The kernel supports it.  And why
would they know more about BTRFS than you?

My whole system is installed over BTRFS.  If this is non-functional in any OS
there should be a warning indicating it is non-functional.

> Looks like grub problem. I know that Ubuntu Natty's grub-pc (grub2)
> work just fine, so you might be able to fix it by upgrading to newer
> grub/grub-pc (perhaps from Debian-unstable).

I would be happy to upgrade grub, but the package management system is jammed
because of this.