Chris Mason wrote:
> Excerpts from Chris Mason's message of 2011-07-20 13:21:47 -0400:
>> Excerpts from Chris Mason's message of 2011-07-19 13:30:22 -0400:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I've pushed out a new integration-test branch, and it includes a new
>>> reader/writer locking scheme for the btree locks.
>>>
>>> We've seen a number of benchmarks dominated by contention on the root
>>> node lock.  This changes our locks into a simple reader/writer lock.
>>> They are based on mutexes so that we still take advantage of the mutex
>>> adaptive spins for write locks (rwsemaphores were much slower).
>>>
>>> I'm also sending the individual commits, please do take a look.
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I just rebased Josef's enospc fixes into integration-test, it should fix
>> the warnings in extent-tree.c
>
> And one more rebase to fix the x86-32 problems.

We can simply use page_address() in this macro:

#define BTRFS_SETGET_HEADER_FUNCS(name, type, member, bits)             \
static inline u##bits btrfs_##name(struct extent_buffer *eb)            \
        type *p = kmap_atomic(eb->first_page, KM_USER0);                \
        u##bits res = le##bits##_to_cpu(p->member);                     \
        kunmap_atomic(p, KM_USER0);                                     \
        return res;                                                     \
}